top of page

IMPORTANT INFORMATION

  • What areas do we deliver firewood?
    Angel Valley Farm offers free firewood delivery to the following locations in Bergen County, New Jersey: Park Ridge, Hillsdale, Montvale, Westwood, Emerson, River Vale, Saddle River, and Washington Township. We will also deliver to any locations within a 15-mile radius of our farm in Wantage. For other areas, there may be a delivery charge. We suggest you email us your location, and we can work out the details: michelle@angelvalleyfarm.com.
  • When is firewood ready to burn?
    Firewood should have a moisture content of less than 20%. Most people do not carry a moisture meter around to test their firewood content. A more practical approach is to look at the wood's characteristics, such as color or smell. Seasoned firewood will not omit a pungent smell. If all else fails, bang two pieces together, and if you hear a cracking sound, you should be good to go.
  • How much firewood do I need?
    Most homes will likely use able a cord of wood during the winter. Homes that use their stoves as a primary heat source may need 2-3 cords. depending on the winter.
  • Where does our firewood come from?
    Our family takes pride in offering sustainably sourced firewood, with 90% harvested firewood from naturally fallen trees. The remaining 10% comes from dead trees that we need to cut down due to their location or other safety consideration. Our ultimate goals is restore the natural beautify of the wooded areas.
Resized_20210816_115829_edited.jpg
bottom of page